Account Support ExecutiveApply Job ID 12028 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019 Location Framingham, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Onsite Account Support Executive is responsible for partnering with the Staples team members (customer) on strategizing the right business offerings for; both new and existing programs. The Onsite Account Support Executive will foster a strong customer relationship to understand the customers need and translate to the best solution.
- Partner with Staples team Onsite at their location to strategize to win new, renew or expand existing business
- Build customer relationships to understand customers business model and specifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in large format printing
- Translate customer specifications through crafting and designing creative solutions
- Lead business team with key stakeholders/executives to obtain buy-in
- Test creative solutions to ensure they work within the platform
- Consultant to the customer for business strategy for print and marketing solutions (I.e. define pricing schedules and budgetary needs)
- Maintain ongoing relationships with current customers and prospects
- Assist in the strategic and administrative development of multi-year proposals, agreements and renewals;
- Serve as liaison both internally and externally for customers to communicate changes in specifications that will impact pricing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales in the development of customer presentations, reports and communications
- All other duties as assigned
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five years’ experience in customer service, account management or print environment preferred
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and balance a number of projects
- Ability to successfully analyze problems, drawing valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Proficient with math applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of the print industry and process
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.