$2000 New Hire Bonus Flexo Press Operator - Weekend Shift
- Franklin, Wisconsin
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for Full-Time Manufacturing Employees!
Quad is seeking a Weekend Shift Flexo Press Operator for our Franklin, WI location.
The schedule is Friday - Sunday, 12-hour shifts, 6am-6pm
This position tends the flexo machine output / discharge:
- Inspects and tests samples at prescribed intervals throughout the production process
- Prepares cartons and boxes and labels the end product for shipment
- Expedites the transfer to boxed product and to the shipping area.
- Assist with pre-make and cleaning of the equipment
- Set-up/make ready the flexo press for production
High School Diploma or GED and/or training and familiarity to include apprenticeships such as
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Must be able to quickly and accurately compare letters, numbers, objects, pictures or patterns.
- Read instructions, job orders, and production sheets and work related documents
- Computer proficient sufficient to access, navigate, receive, print, save and/or send work communications and/or documents as the job may require
- Hand pallet jack and forklift experience preferred
- Able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to make fast, simple repeated movement of the fingers, hands and wrists.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace