2nd Press Operator
- Franklin, Wisconsin
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and printing technology. Our platform includes digital, gravure and offset presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
Quad is seeking a Second Shift 2nd Press Operator/Feeder. Overtime is required.
It is the job of the 2nd Press Operator to assist in performing functions to support the operation of printing presses in the following areas: set up, quality, makes adjustments, ensures printed quality conforms to customer specification, feeds press and performs basic maintenance and repairs on press. May assist in training employees and giving general direction to employees assigned to a specific press.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Education/Training
- Understanding of Operations to carry out instructions.
- Willingness to update skills on a regular basis to keep abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Physical requirements include hand coordination, bending, walking, climbing, and standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, pulling, pushing, and overhead reaching.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth perception.
- Ability to work Overtime is required
- Ability to pass a color test is required
- A minimum of two years experience in the printing industry preferred
- Forklift certification/experience