Administrative Assistant - Part-timeApply Job ID 25429 Date posted Mar. 15, 2023 Location Franklin, Wisconsin
Duties of this position include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. This is a part-time position. Monday- Friday 5-6 hours per day. Hours would need to be during daytime business hours but flexible on start and end time.
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails and monitor customer service inquiries.
- Collect and file job tickets and sample retains
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and documents.
- Collate and prepare job jackets and office copies.
- Upload documents to share files.
- Assist with document validations.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant will be a plus.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.