Assembler - 2nd ShiftApply Job ID 14873 Date posted Aug. 13, 2019 Location Franklin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- A successful candidate must be at least 18 years old
- Able to assist crews on road jobs
- Able to read a tape measure
- Familiar with hand tools. Past experience using banding tools, nail guns and staple guns.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Receive and follow instructions.
- Use hands and wrists continuously and stand long hours.
- Work schedule consists of Night Shift; 3:30pm - 12am. The ability to work overtime is required. Shift schedule may vary depending on work load.
- Small carpentry/assembly preferred.
- Fork lift experience preferred but not required.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.