Finishing InspectorApply Job ID 17334 Date posted Jun. 26, 2020 Location Franklin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
From stitching and binding to special coatings, embossing, intricate folds, die cutting, and 1-to-1 inkjet messaging, our Finishing team uses the industry’s most advanced technology to transform ink on paper into finished pieces that grab consumers’ attention and drive sales and readership for our customers.
Quad is searching for warehouse production workers for multiple shifts. These manufacturing positions include the opportunity to learn the Folding Carton Packaging process from the ground up and advance in a challenging environment. Positions will include on-the-job and/or technical classroom training.
This is your opportunity to enhance your skills working with the industry’s most advanced Folding carton Packaging equipment. Plus, with a tradition of innovation, history of strength, and supportive culture behind you, your career will be primed for advancement.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old years.
- Shifts include days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Ability to work overtime is required. Shift schedules may vary depending on work load.
- Successful candidates must be able to perform the following: lift 50 pounds continuously, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement.
- Receive and follow instructions
- Use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good verbal and written comprehension
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision is required
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is required
- Must be on time and adhere to our attendance policy.
- At least one year of manufacturing in the last three years in preferred.
- Folding and Gluing Experience strongly preferred
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.