Flexo Operator-2nd Shift Entry LevelApply Job ID 25258 Date posted Jan. 25, 2023 Location Franklin, Wisconsin
Quad is seeking a Second Shift Flexo Press Operator Entry Level and someone looking to get trained for our Franklin, WI location.
The schedule is Monday - Thursday, 10-hour shifts, 3:00pm-1:00am
This position tends the flexo machine output / discharge:
- Inspects and tests samples at prescribed intervals throughout the production process
- Prepares cartons and boxes and labels the end product for shipment
- Expedites the transfer to boxed product and to the shipping area.
- Assist with pre-make and cleaning of the equipment
- Set-up/make ready the flexo press for production
High School Diploma or GED and/or training and familiarity to include apprenticeships such as
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Must be able to quickly and accurately compare letters, numbers, objects, pictures or patterns.
- Read instructions, job orders, and production sheets and work related documents
- Computer proficient sufficient to access, navigate, receive, print, save and/or send work communications and/or documents as the job may require
- Hand pallet jack and forklift experience preferred
- Able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to make fast, simple repeated movement of the fingers, hands and wrists.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.