Flexo Press Operator - 2nd Shift
- Franklin, Wisconsin
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad is seeking a 2nd Shift Flexo Press Operator for our Franklin, WI location.
This position tends the flexo machine output / discharge:
- Inspects and tests samples at prescribed intervals throughout the production process
- Prepares cartons and boxes and labels the end product for shipment
- Expedites the transfer to boxed product and to the shipping area.
- Assist with pre-make and cleaning of the equipment
- Set-up/make ready the flexo press for production
High School Diploma or GED and/or training and familiarity to include apprenticeships such as
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Must be able to quickly and accurately compare letters, numbers, objects, pictures or patterns.
- Read instructions, job orders, and production sheets and work related documents
- Computer proficient sufficient to access, navigate, receive, print, save and/or send work communications and/or documents as the job may require
- Hand pallet jack and forklift experience preferred
- Able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to make fast, simple repeated movement of the fingers, hands and wrists.
Additional Company Information:
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.