Fulfillment Account SpecialistApply Job ID 22468 Date posted May. 12, 2022 Location Franklin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Quad is currently seeking a Fulfillment Account Specialist to work in the Franklin Warehouse location. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Add to the system all handpick orders, both Allstate and Ivie
- Investigate any order issues
- Do all check orders
- Back up current Account Specialist
- Be able to work in a small area, with others in proximity.
- You will also be picking packing and shipping.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Field customer and sales representative emails/calls and respond to their requests in a prompt and professional manner. Assist in fulfillment responsibilities as required. Scheduled hours M-F 7am – 3pm, with overtime as required.
Education and Experience:
• HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer service environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment.
• Familiarity with small package shipment software (FedEx, UPS, DHL) a plus.
• Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
General characteristics of the successful candidate include:
• The ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• A self-starter requiring little day-to-day direction. Has the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Works well under pressure with real deadlines and customer commitments at stake. Extreme attention to detail and effective problem-solving skills. Proficient and professional interpersonal communication skills.
• A hard worker with commitment to the satisfaction of customer requests.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.