Fulfillment SpecialistApply Job ID 22394 Date posted May. 19, 2022 Location Franklin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Quad is seeking a Fulfillment Specialist for our Franklin, WI warehouse. This role is responsible for managing inventory within the Warehouse and Automated Storage and Retrieval system (“The Carousel”), as well as picking, packing, and shipping orders from both the Warehouse and Carousel racking.
Primary job duties include:
- Fulfilling orders utilizing PrintStream inventory management system.
- Utilize RF guns to locate inventory and pick orders.
- Operate Carousels and pick-to-light software and hardware.
- Restock Carousels using PrintStream and Carousel inventory management systems.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent education and/or training.
- Must have one-year experience working in a fulfillment center pulling and picking orders.
- Experience with computers and inventory software knowledge is desired.
- Utilizing fulfillment carousels with pick to light technology and RF guns is a plus.
- Experience operating a stand-up forklift is desired.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Good verbal and written comprehension, with ability to receive and follow instructions.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work from 7:00am-3:00pm.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.