Full Time Finishing InspectorApply Job ID 30181 Date posted Jan. 25, 2024 Location Franklin, Wisconsin
Quad has openings for Finishing Inspectors. These manufacturing positions include the opportunity to learn the Folding Carton Packaging process from the ground up and advance in a challenging environment. Positions will include on-the-job and/or technical classroom training. This is your opportunity to enhance your skills working with the industry’s most advanced Folding Carton Packaging equipment. Plus, with a tradition of innovation, a history of strength, and a supportive culture behind you, your career will be primed for advancement. Entry-level wages start at $17.50 / hour and if you work the second shift, there is a $1.50 / hour shift premium.
This plant currently operates a 10-hour shift schedule, and our shift options are below. Please note that hours are subject to change to working either 8-hour or 12-hour shifts, due to production needs.
We have openings on each of this shift:
5 am - 3 pm M-Thursday
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Successful candidates must be able to perform the following: stand long hours, and use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement. Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, up to 50 pounds occasionally throughout the shift.
- Receive and follow instructions. Good verbal and written comprehension.
- Use vision to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is required.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Ability to work overtime is required. Shift schedules may vary depending on workload.
- Previous manufacturing or warehouse experience is preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Someone who excels in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.