Production Technician - 2nd shiftApply Job ID 16439 Date posted Jan. 14, 2020 Location Franklin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old years.
- Shifts include days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Ability to work overtime is required. Shift schedules may vary depending on work load.
- Successful candidates must be able to perform the following: lift 50 pounds continuously, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement.
- Receive and follow instructions
- Use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good verbal and written comprehension
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision is required
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is required
- At least one year of manufacturing in the last three years in preferred.
- Folding and Gluing Experience strongly preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.