Shipping CoordinatorApply Job ID 13678 Date posted May. 15, 2019 Location Franklin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Responsible to administrate, coordinate and manage the customer product from point of shipping to delivery. responsible to identify and resolve discrepancies in shipping and/or transportation scheduling parameters, postal, inventory, OS&D, and/or delivery issues
- Manages multiple assignments simultaneously and must maintain positive customer and employee relations
- Serves both sales representatives, CSRs and PSRs as primary contact and source of information on particular jobs
- Field calls from customers’ suppliers, sales rep, plants and customers regarding, scheduling, quantities, deliveries, overages/shortages and due dates
- Services the customers by solving problems, gathering and transmitting information as needed and demanding product that meets delivery requirements and standards
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field highly desired
- One + years in a transportation or logistics environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience working in Excel or PC based database platform required
- Must maintain and increase understanding and proficiency in new logistics principles, techniques and regulations.
- Previous experience in a customer service role with multi-tasking on the job is required
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, organized and able to multi-task in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.