Photo StylistApply Job ID 23261 Date posted Sep. 14, 2022 Location Gardena, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad Photography Solutions is looking for a highly creative Photo Prop Stylist to be based out of our Gardena, CA Photo Studio. Responsible for styling photography room set and home goods that meet the brand imagery of our client.
- Interpret trends appropriately for the client; styling techniques represent current trends.
- Collaborates and aligns with key cross functional partners to ensure brand consistency and that the creative vision of each collection and floor set is clearly communicated visually.
- Research and present industry trends and innovation as well as report on aspirational ideas appropriate to the client brand through concept boards.
- Build relationships with external as well as internal clients such as Designers, and Creative, as well as relationships with vendors and outside agents such as models and photographers.
- Ability to speak about process & work progress to senior leadership during presentations.
- Collaborate with Producer to meet all project and business deadlines.
- Manage the inventory of all accessories, backgrounds, surfaces, and wardrobe to keep a fresh look.
- Flexibility to work as needed on photo shoots: merchandise racks, accessories, furniture, ensure all key items are styled appropriately, and execute set up and breakdown of photo shoots.
- Thorough understanding of brand and customer utilizing the expectations guides and postmortem meetings.
- 3+ years of years of professional industry experience styling in high-end furniture and home goods, high-volume catalog, advertising, corporate or commercial photography studio environment. Portfolio of demonstrable skills and abilities is required.
- Working knowledge of styling techniques, skills, equipment, and tools
- Ability to style many different types of products within a high-volume production environment without compromising quality
- Strong understanding of digital photography, production, studio pace and efficiency.
- Proven experience with on-set/ in-studio standards, traditions and demands in high-end, high-volume catalog, advertising, corporate or commercial photography studio environment.
- Flexible in responding to organizational changes and business priorities.
- Ability to work as team member in collaborative group environment or alone
- Ability to follow tight layouts, written instructions or oral directions
- Understanding of production photography workflows, scheduling, timelines
- The ability to use photo requests to conceptualize final imagery and collaborate with photographer to concept set plans
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.