Biometric Screener - PRNApply Job ID 25241 Date posted Jan. 24, 2023 Location Gautier, Mississippi
QuadMed is seeking a PRN Biometric Screener to help support our Gautier, MS clinic. The Biometric Screener position is part of our Health and Wellness team dedicated to providing comprehensive onsite biometric health screenings. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare professional with the ability to work in a team environment to provide exceptional customer service for screening participants. The successful candidate will also be able to function at multiple biometric stations including results consultation and must possess good understanding of biometric data criteria and implications to overall health.
Please note: This is a PRN/as-needed Position. Potential schedule could be: Monday - Friday 6:45am - 12:15pm or 11:45am - 5:15pm, based on candidate availability.
- Serves as a part of an onsite core team to fulfill onsite biometric screening and results consultation stations
- Support administrative duties related to data entry, telephone/email outreach, data auditing, etc.
- Assists in process improvement and coordination of biometric events
- Associate degree or equivalent in medical assistant or another related field is required
- Experience with manual blood pressure readings required
- Experience with finger stick capillary collection technique required
- Previous health screening experience preferred but not required
- Experience with patient counseling of cardiovascular risk factors/biometric data and implications to health required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Maintain CPR/AED certification
- Medical assistant certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral/written) required
- General health risk knowledge including cholesterol, blood pressure, BMI and blood sugar required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required (i.e., MS Office, data entry)
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Bilingual a plus
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.