Clinical Outreach Coordinator- Gautier, MS- Huntington IngallsApply Job ID 18491 Date posted Jan. 07, 2021 Location Gautier, Mississippi Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Clinical Outreach Coordinator provides support to Chronic Condition Management program through active outreach to eligible participants with particular focus on engagement of highest risk individuals.
- Proactive outreach for program compliance and other wellness/population health initiatives as directed
- Promotes and explains the CCM and Wellness programs to patients and assists with scheduling patient appointments
- Completes telephonic touch point visits to patients as directed by the CDE
- Assists with coordination and promotion of CDE site visits to off-site clinics
- Works with Clinical Quality Lead in the review of educational materials and resources available to program participants
- Responsible to update and manage CCM workspaces
- Pulls reports re: CCM risk stratification and program participation as directed
- Supports IDT conferences: scheduling, creates reports and completes documentation
- Assists with enrollment and tracking of participation at all locations with CCM
- Manages vendor relationships and handles procurement of supplies
- Assists with diabetes related technology and software programs
- Updates clinical records in the EMR, including lab results and medication review
- Reviews patient charts for compliance with program criteria and eligibility.
- May perform clerical support duties including faxing and scanning and other duties, as assigned
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Graduate from an accredited LPN school with a valid license, preferred
- 3-5 years of demonstrated clinical experience; experience in Chronic Conditions, preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, with proven organizational and facilitation ability
- Strong team player with ability to be a self-starter professional who can work independently and proactively toward program improvement
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel, with ability to adapt and use other applications
- Experience working in an EMR system
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the organization and its employees. EEOC/Drug Free Workplace
Manual Dexterity:Consistently operates a computer and other office equipment
Physical Effort:This is largely a sedentary role; however, will require the ability to walk, bend, reach or stand when necessary. Work requires handling lightweight materials or equipment up to 25 pounds
Working Conditions:This job operates in a professional work environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and copy machines
Hazards:Ergonomics. Little or no exposure to hazard
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.