Condition Management Care CoordinatorApply Job ID 20036 Date posted Jul.. 02, 2021 Location Gautier, Mississippi Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
We are excited to offer an exceptional opportunity as a Condition Management Care Coordinator with the Huntington Ingalls Industries Family Health Center, Operated by QuadMed located in Pascagoula, MS. The Care Coordinator provides basic education and supports the Certified Nurse Educators in the QuadMed Chronic Condition programs including diabetes, asthma, and hypertensive conditions.
- Phone Triage to include outlining the Chronic Condition Management program to patients and directing them to the appropriate provider
- Acts as a program resource for patients and internal partners with responsibilities including scheduling appointments and referring patients to appropriate resources
- Conducts staff education and coaching to ensure they are aware of all the program resources and updates available to their patients
- Establishes proactive outreach opportunities to increase patient health and outcomes and assist in future planning of programs
- Distributes program marketing and referral information to providers and assists them in selecting best practice options for their patients
- Organizes enrollment and tracking of new membership as the program grows through new QuadMed locations and providers
- Assists with wellness programming as needed
- Manages vendor relationships and handles procurement of supplies
- Performs clerical support duties including faxing, scanning and data entry (i.e., lab values)
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited college/university with an AA in Medical Assisting or LPN
- Minimum five (5) years outpatient care experience
- Experience promoting wellness programming is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, with proven organizational and facilitation ability.
- Strong team player with ability to be a self-starter professional who can work independently and proactively toward program improvement.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.