Family Medicine PhysicianApply Job ID 26245 Date posted Feb. 14, 2024 Location Gautier, Mississippi
QuadMed is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our team at our Gautier, MS Health Center with Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII). Work with a team-oriented staff to provide quality care to HII employees and their dependents. Be a part of a community founded for the employees of HII.
This is a full-time position working 4,10-hour days, Monday, Wednesday, Thurdsay and Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm with every 6th Friday 7:00am - 2:00pm and 6th Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine and completion of appropriate residency
- Active board certification in Family Medicine
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience in primary care
- Spanish bilingual preferred
Company and Position Highlights:
- A practice based on quality of care and not productivity
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance
- ~12 patients a day with an average appointment time of 40min
- Onsite services include moderately complex lab, x-ray, pharmacy, and dietitian/wellness coaching
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care
- Collegial environment
- Corporate social responsibility including a commitment in promoting and enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Guaranteed base salary
- Yearly bonus eligibility based on quality of care, not RVUs
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- 401k with guaranteed match
- More than 70 miles of waterfront line Gautier, as it's nestled between bayous, barrier islands, and the only unimpeded waterway in the United States, the eco-rich Pascagoula River.
- Home to numerous parks and coastal recreation, including the 19,000-acre Mississippi Sandhill Crane National Wildlife Refuge and 395-acre Shepard State Park.
- Excellent schools; GHS is consistently ranked among the best high schools in America
- On average, we enjoy 221 sunny days per year with an average summer temperature is 82 degrees
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.