Entry Level Machine Operator - Part-TimeApply Job ID 25350 Date posted Feb. 17, 2023 Location Greenville, Michigan
Quad is seeking applicants for entry-level part-time positions for the Greenville, MI location. Starting pay is $15 per hour.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the standard operating procedures of the Department and follow them consistently
- Bundle and neatly skid pack finished product, weigh loads
-Straighten and align paper signatures
-Correctly load feeder pockets with signatures
-inspect and stack the final product
- Assist others as needed
- Wash up the press, help with preventative maintenance
- Maintain stacker and help with make ready under the direction of the Head Operator
- General cleaning of the area around the machine
- This position requires the ability to bend and lift 10-15 pounds continuously, ability to lift to 70 pounds occasionally, stand for long hours, use hands and wrists to perform repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment, good hand-eye
coordination and the use of vision to identify product defects, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is essential.
- The ability to read labels
- The ability to receive and follow instructions with strong verbal and written comprehension skills is critical.
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Mechanical aptitude and manufacturing experience are preferred.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.