Media CoordinatorApply Job ID 16208 Date posted Dec. 20, 2019 Location Greenville, South Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Media Coordinator is to support and assist the Investment Team throughout the negotiations process, to include contract management and reporting, on behalf of our client roster. The Media Coordinator attends to all administrative functions and paperwork required to carry out assigned media / investment functions.
- Support the Investment team to ensure flawless execution of contract reporting and paperwork
- Communicate with newspapers to obtain media kits, obtain and verify contract data, etc.
- Traffic all contracts to completion, and compile / format all data as necessary (i.e. onto excel spreadsheets, into the database, etc.)
- Attend negotiation kick-off meetings, and work with the account team to establish workflow process
- Gather rate, spend, and plan history and all additional relevant client data (may include customer store, sales and newspaper specific data) and organize / format / prep same for hand-off to the team for use in negotiations
- Aid in the administration of rate hold letters and other communication to newspapers / print vendors
- Utilize time management skills to prioritize workflow without sacrificing quality of work
- Develop positive relationships with newspaper representatives, other print vendors and internal team members
- Communicate with manager regarding workflow, priorities, challenges, successes or any other information necessary to ensure best practices are followed
- Complete special projects or tasks as assigned
- Timely response to client requests and inquiries
- Bachelor's degree (communications, marketing, advertising or business) or a combination of an Associates degree and related work experience
- 1-year related work experience
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous short- and long-term projects
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills; advanced Excel strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with clients, vendors and all levels of the internal organization
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while being responsive to changing priorities
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.