General Manufacturing $13Apply Job ID 18217 Date posted Jan. 13, 2021 Location Greenville, Michigan Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking applicants for the Press Assistant II position for the Greenville, MI location.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand standard operating procedures of the Press Department and follow them consistently
- Jog and neatly skid pack finished product, weigh loads
- Assist the rolltender with stock as needed
- Wash up the press, help with preventative maintenance
- Maintain stacker and help with make ready under the direction of the Head Press Operator
- General cleaning of the area around the press
- Candidates must have prior press experience.
- This position requires the ability to bend and lift 10-15 pounds continuously, ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hands and wrists to perform repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment, good hand-eye coordination and the use of vision in order to identify product defects, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is essential.
- The ability to receive and follow instructions with strong verbal and written comprehension skills is critical.
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Mechanical aptitude and manufacturing experience is preferred.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.