Industrial Maintenance ElectricianApply Job ID 26089 Date posted Sep. 12, 2023 Location Hartford, Wisconsin
Industrial Maintenance Electrician – Wage ranges from $30.00 - $43.00 / hour
Quad is seeking a shift Industrial Electrician to join our manufacturing production support team in Hartford, WI. Master/Journeyman is not required, though it is desired. Paid relocation may be available for highly qualified candidates 100+ miles from the plant. We offer:
- Competitive Pay - up to $43.00 / hour depending on experience.
- Excellent Benefits.
- A compressed work week allows for more time for you, family, and fun!
- Onsite employee fitness center.
- Great work environment, team culture, and caring co-workers!
In this position, you will need:
- To be able to use basic electrical troubleshooting and repair in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- To work with voltages up to 480 vac.
- To have a working knowledge of PLCs.
- To know how to Install and troubleshoot relay and PLC-controlled equipment.
- To work with AC/DC motors and drives.
- To be knowledgeable in the areas of preventative maintenance and machine operation.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Electrician in an industrial maintenance setting.
- Must be proficient in repairs of Control Systems, PLCs (including online programs and ladder logic code), and AC/DC Drives.
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and measurements and work with standard and metric sizes.
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating shift from 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am, working holidays and overtime as needed.
- Printing knowledge is preferred, but not required.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.