Ink Maker Will Train $16-$18/hr. Day Shift ScheduleApply Job ID 19154 Date posted Apr. 01, 2021 Location Hartford, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking Offset Ink Manufacturers for our Hartford, WI CR/T location (Please note this is NOT the Print Plant off of Hwy. 60).
Responsibilities include operation of ink manufacturing equipment such as vertical post mixers, twin screw extruders, horizontal bead and 3 roll mills, as well as dry powder feed systems. Other responsibilities include forklift operation, as well as rail car and tanker truck unloading.
- Ability to work a 12-hour shift day shift, from 7am-7pm, 36 hours one week, 48 hours the next including weekends and holidays with opportunities for overtime. Night time work (7pm-7am) may be required down the line.
- The successful candidate must be able to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to perform basic math calculations is essential.
- Experience in pigment ink manufacturing is desirable however we are willing to train the right candidate.
- High school diploma or a GED preferred.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Windows based software is strongly desired.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or greater is required.
- Prior forklift operation a plus.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.