Parts Inventory Clerk (Central Store Attendant)Apply Job ID 13195 Date posted Apr. 12, 2019 Location Hartford, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a Parts Purchasing Clerk (Storeroom Attendant) to work at the Hartford, WI plant. This is a day time position working M-F.
Careers across Quad are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a better way. Fueled by interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
We offer support at every step of your career with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
You’ll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that’s transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
The Parts Inventory Clerk s responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Locating, retrieving and documenting part usage for technicians
- Preparing parts to be sent to other facilities, ordering parts and supplies
- Stocking and organizing incoming orders
- Logging receipts, handling returns and credits
- Communicating with outside vendors when necessary
- Prioritize tasks accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Move product and supplies around to various locations with use of a forklift (training will be provided)
- Good communication, organization and administrative skills
- Proficiency in email using Microsoft Outlook and knowledge of other Microsoft Office based programs
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs. Occasionally
- Must be able to work a 8 hour day shift position (Monday- Friday)
- Prior Customer Service and/or Parts Counter experience
- Prior Forklift experience or willingness to be trained on operation of Forklift
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.