Sr. Client Services Project ManagerApply Job ID 16887 Date posted Feb. 25, 2020 Location Hoboken, New Jersey Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key client contacts
- Achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team, external teams, and agency partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the country, either as a lead or in a specified lane within the marketing process
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with client’s leadership team and drive clarity via written confirmation of outcomes
- Possess in-depth understanding of client’s business objectives and culture
- Model positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels) to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills and detail in managing multiple initiatives
- Juggle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously, adapting actions to ever-shifting priorities
- Evaluate and monitor quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Think tactically to meet client’s needs, improve current service, or deliver new services
- Proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to the client
- Create, document, train for, and implement new processes
- Demonstrate job knowledge and aptitude to train new team members
- Display excellent communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Keep Quad management informed regularly of client’s status
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities for continued growth of business
- Commit to continue to learn, develop, and expand in skills and knowledge
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- 3+ years’ experience in advertising Project Management
- Marketing or agency experience required; digital marketing experience in all channels with e-commerce expertise strongly preferred
- Background in working with designers and proven ability to work within creative process
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the client
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.