LPN-Horse cave, KYApply Now Job ID 10307 Date posted Oct. 25, 2018 Location Horse Cave, Kentucky Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Continuously provides quality care to all patients. Treats all patients with dignity and respect. Understands, follows, and maintains all Patient Rights.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation into the EMR for all patient care, i.e. patient interview and history, vital signs, treatments, test results.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient, department, and organization information, and follows HIPAA regulations
- Assist in the modification of patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses, conditions, and as ordered by the provider.
- Consult and coordinate with internal and external partners to plan patients’ health activities, treatment, and referrals.
- Prepares and administers medications and immunizations per provider order.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations and treatments.
- Perform diagnostic testing to assist the provider in identifying and assessing patient’s condition.
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments and equipment. Ensure rooms are stocked with supplies.
- Perform administrative, front office functions, and schedule appointments as requested.
- Refer patients to specialist within their elected health plan or community agencies.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from an approved nursing program with an associate degree or equivalent
- One (1) year of clinical experience required
- Must have working knowledge of practical nursing theories and polices
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Requires organizational and decision making abilities
- Requires excellent assessment skills
- Computer skills required (electronic medical record experience preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
- Current license in state of residence or compact licensure required
- Current CPR (BLS) certification required
- Phlebotomy certification preferred
Meet Dr. Aggie
Dr. Aggie, M.D.
“I like that we can deliver medicine in an innovative way, with time and focus on preventative care.”WATCH DR. AGGIE'S VIDEO
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to finding a better way. Our employees are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.Learn more >