Marketing Creative Project Manager (Hybrid)Apply Job ID 22367 Date posted May. 02, 2022 Location Houston, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Marketing Creative Project Manager to add to our location in Katy, TX (hybrid role). The primary role of the Marketing Creative Project Manager is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad. Responsible for servicing a major sports and outdoors retailer. The Marketing Project Manager will be in continual communication with the Client through email, phone, and in-person conversations to understand all details of their projects. He/she should have the ability to thoroughly communicate the details of a project to the various service departments of the Client and/or Quad.
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business and objectives
- Bring ideas/solutions to the client and team to accomplish client needs
- Responsible for day-to-day tactical execution of direct marketing campaigns, email, paid and organic social media, creative assets, blog, print ads, direct mail, photography, paid digital media, video, and tactical communication with the client
- Collect project specifications from the Client and available resources to accurately communicate those specifications to internal and external service departments
- Traffic projects between all necessary client and/or Quad service departments to seek proper approvals and see through to execution
- Develop and manage multiple, simultaneous project timelines and tasks list
- Coordinate and work on multiple projects simultaneously through completion
- Be a self-motivated, problem solver. Research first, provide details discovered to date, and then ask for direction to complete
- Keep Manager, Client, and Team aware of project status on a weekly basis
- Show good communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Actively participate in internal and client meetings as directed by the Client and/or Manager Client Services by bringing fresh ideas, thoughts, comments, etc.
- Work with all support departments to execute the duties and requests of the Client Services team on behalf of their clients' objectives and support other agency activities on an as-needed basis
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Identify process challenges and work with leadership to solve
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management
- Ensure the client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
- Ensure team adheres to established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services. Escalate to management if necessary.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Manager and Director
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of agency and/or brand experience in marketing/advertising campaign/project/account coordination preferred
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity to work with Macs
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad and Client headquarters
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.