Marketing Project LeadApply Job ID 13859 Date posted May. 28, 2019 Location Houston, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key client contacts
- In-depth understanding of client’s business objectives
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth.
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of print, production, post-production and delivery methods
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report.
- Traffic instructions and approvals.
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services
- Keep Ivie Management informed regularly of Client’s status
- Communicate regularly with all Ivie Service Departments to insure delivery of timely, high quality services to the Client
- Assist in developing presentations for prospective clients
- Ability to form strong relationships with key client contacts and Ivie internal team
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team.
- Ability to analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs and services for presentation to the Client.
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Abide by Ivie’s computer and internet information security guidelines and policies
- Ability to speak read and write in the English language
- 4-12 years’ experience in retail advertising project management/coordination
- Experience in media (radio, TV, corporate communications, electronic), printing and production
- Agency and or related retail advertising experience desired
- Desire to continue to learn
- Experience working on campaign strategies touching multiple channels, including mass and one-to-one.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use:
- Rapid Remark
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Laser printing devices
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Ivie headquarters
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.