Marketing CoordinatorApply Job ID 19700 Date posted Jun. 09, 2021 Location Itasca, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Client Services Coordinator candidate to be based onsite with one of our clients in Boise, ID. The primary role of the Client Services Coordinator is for direct Client contact and overall coordination of the Client’s marketing projects, as assigned by the Client Services Manager. The Client Services Coordinator will be in continual communication with the Client to understand all details of their projects. He/she should have the ability to thoroughly communicate the details of a project to on-site advertising specialists.
Responsibilities include project management, print management, and both on/off site relations with various clients. Other responsibilities may include:
- Develop and manage project timelines and task list
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Collect project specifications from the Client and accurately communicate those specifications to internal departments
- Review creative material to ensure specifications match those estimated Route creative material to the necessary departments for execution
- Interact daily with client to insure timely completion of projects
- Communicate with the clients’ executives, store directors and on-site specialists
- Possess knowledge of the production and printing industry
- Attend meetings as directed by the Client Services Manager
- Assist in any other project assignments as approved through the Account Director or Manager
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- 4 year college education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in print or account/client coordination
- Must be detail and deadline oriented with a dedicated work ethic
- Must be able to multitask and to be flexible
- Ability to maintain effective ongoing discussions and relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Flexibility with work hours as needed to complete required tasks
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases, print project management software and email applications
- Desire to continue education through trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- Understanding of retail structure and operation
- Solid understanding of commercial production, prepress and printing
- General knowledge of direct mail strategies and program execution along with circular production and POS signage
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.