Design SupervisorApply Job ID 13923 Date posted Jun. 18, 2019 Location Katy, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Work with graphic designers to establish suitable goals, action plans in regards to personal growth and help develop and improve employee skills
- Administrate graphic designer one-on-ones, coaching, conflict resolution and performance reviews
- Collaborate with project managers on project assignments to graphic designers and participate in project meetings
- Participate in design and execution of digital and print graphics
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of all project details assigned to graphic designers
- Regularly inform project managers of any issues that may need attention or may be a cause for concern
- Understand production workflows and SOPs and be able to efficiently follow them
- Maintain and suggest updates to existing workflows and resources for optimal output
- Work with account team to develop and roll out new departmental procedures and workflow driven by continuous improvement
- Participate in client strategy, planning and concept presentation meetings as required
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines within established budgets with a great deal of organizational ability
- Study, fully understand, follow and hold designers accountable to creative briefs
- Maintain archive of professional records/detailed housekeeping (email, timekeeping, expenses)
- Communicate business strategies from leadership to the design team as needed
- Exhibit a positive, proactive and problem-solving outlook and approach of the client and their needs to the greater team
- Participate in daily workflow and promote the culture of continuous improvement across the greater team
- 5+ years of graphic design and digital experience
- Team leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, proficient in Photoshop
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry preferred
- Proficient Mac computer skills including ability to utilize CC applications, project management databases and email applications
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.