Photo StylistApply Job ID 18391 Date posted Dec. 15, 2020 Location Katy, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an experienced Stylist at our Katy, TX photo studio to aid in the creation of exclusive content for one of our largest retail clients. The ideal candidate would be experienced in creative product styling. Some limited model stying would be preferred as well. The ability to bring fresh ideas and be able to quickly shift direction and priorities is a must.
- Active participation in the entire styling workflow including, but not limited to; sample organization, steaming/prep, a wide array of shoot taskwork from setup to breakdown among on-figure/form/location or hard/soft goods laydowns, and necessary clean-up
- Responsible for consistent upkeep of styling equipment, work stations, and appropriate systematic documentation
- Interpret creative direction and execute styling needs utilizing techniques representing current fashion knowledge, industry trends, and a personal perspective
- Collaboratively, yet confidently, suggest alternative options or potential improvements to shots that will result in the best possible shoot
- Foster effective working relationships with the client, leadership, and internal team members
- Ensure deadlines are met without delay by way of a solution-oriented, efficiency-focused mindset
- Utilize clear communication skills to participate in style out, pre-production, or post-mortem meetings; voicing questions and insights as appropriate
- Keep innovation top-of-mind via competitive research, sharing of applicable industry trends, and showcase of inspiration/aspiration with concept boards
- Responsible for prop ideation, sourcing, and shopping upon request
- Study our client’s brand and customer; spending time in-store as needed
- At least 2 years of styling experience preferred within a corporate setting
- Required to provide a portfolio
- Degree in Fashion, Visual Merchandising, or related studies
- Proven ability to excel in a high-volume, high-paced studio environment
- Familiarity with on-set, on-location, and general studio operational workflows
- Exhibit rigorous knowledge of various styling techniques with particular attention to detail, fit, and color
- Possess a passion for fashion as related to the sporting industry; presenting continual attention to trends, emerging brands, and the competitive landscape
- Flexible in responding to shifting business priorities, and work effectively against tight deadlines
- Stellar communication, strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with the Apple computer platform and software, as well as MS Office
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.