PhotographerApply Job ID 23315 Date posted Oct. 03, 2022 Location Katy, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Photographer to add to our location in Katy, TX. The photographer position will be responsible for photographing projects that meet the brand standards set forth by our client, a major sports and outdoors retailer.
- Performing in-studio room set and product photography in environments and on white-sweep
- Attending internal pre-production meetings and meeting with the client to determine the scope of projects and offering solutions and creative input
- Exhibiting a well-developed skill set and the ability to deliver photography where brand and lighting requirements need to be quickly and effectively attained
- Understanding art direction, “reading” layouts and sketches
- Determining necessary lighting requirements, set up, composition, background & prop choices, as well as any additional shooting specifications
- Partnering with creative director, producer, stylist, client and merchandise management team.
- Minimum 3-year photo pr production assisting experience in a commercial, high-end, high volume, digital photography, retail, e-commerce, or advertising studio photography environment
- A working portfolio of demonstrable photography skills and abilities is required
- Ability to work as a team member in a creative group environment and to work solo and be self-driven, when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of still photography techniques, principles, equipment, and lighting techniques for commercial photography
- Experience with evaluation of photography for reproduction in print and electronic media (web images)
- Proficiency with Apple Macintosh computer platform/software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with CaptureOne Pro, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, Acrobat
- Working experience with photography equipment, cameras, computers, lighting, and grip equipment
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.