LPNApply Job ID 19418 Date posted May. 04, 2021 Location Kettering, Ohio Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking an LPN to join our client based clinic in Kettering, OH. As an LPN, this individual will be a highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare worker interested in working in an environment where one-on-one time with patients and positive outcomes are the ultimate measurement of success.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with some flexibility to work weekends and evenings during special events like Flu Clinics
- Continuously provides quality care to all patients. Treats all patients with dignity and respect. Understands, follows, and maintains all Patient Rights.
- Ensures accurate and timely documentation into the EMR for all patient care; i.e.-patient interviews and history, vital signs, treatments, test results.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and organization information. Follows federal and state regulations and organization policies regarding protection of patient information.
- Assists in the modification of patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses, conditions, and as ordered by the provider.
- Consults and coordinates with internal and external partners to plan patients’ health activities, treatment, and referrals.
- Prepares and administers medications and immunizations per provider’s order.
- Prepares patients for and assists with examinations and treatments.
- Performs diagnostic testing to assist the provider in identifying and assessing patients’ conditions.
- Cleans and sterilizes medical instruments and equipment. Ensures rooms are stocked with supplies.
- Performs administrative functions, front office functions and schedules appointments as requested.
- Refers patients to specialists within their elected health plan or community agencies.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from an approved nursing program with an associate degree or equivalent
- One (1) year of clinical experience required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current license in state of residence or compact licensure required
- Current CPR (BLS) certification required
- Phlebotomy certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have working knowledge of practical nursing theories and polices
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Requires organizational and decision-making abilities
- Requires excellent assessment skills
- Computer skills required (electronic medical record experience preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.