Oversight Physician Part time - Dayton, OHApply Job ID 17017 Date posted Mar. 05, 2020 Location Kettering, Ohio Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Timely review , and satisfactory completion of oversight document on assigned APP charts
- Communication – electronic , verbal or in person , (as applicable) of clinical quality concern to provider and LMD
- Partnering with the LMD as necessary to support quality improvement for the APP provider to assure highest care delivery standard.
- Review and consent of delegated tasks , and oversight of these tasks as deemed by state guidelines, and QM standard.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and organization information, and follows federal and state regulations and organization policies regarding protection of patient information.
- Travel preferred, required where applicable
- MD. or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion appropriate residency
- Active Board certification or eligibility required
- Minimum of 5 years of primary care practice required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in use of electronic medical records is required.
- 2 or more years of experience supervising, training or mentoring advanced practice professionals preferred
- Active and unrestricted applicable licensure, with current DEA registration
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.