Family Practice Physician - *$15,000 Sign-On/Relocation Bonus Eligible.*Apply Job ID 22881 Date posted Jul. 21, 2022 Location Lake Jackson, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
Does the pandemic have you burned out? Practice Medicine The Way it Should Be at QuadMed!
QuadMed is looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our team at our Lake Jackson, TX Health Center with Dow. Work with a team-oriented staff to provide quality care to Dow employees and their dependents. Be a part of a community founded for the employees of Dow.
*$15,000 Sign-On/Relocation Bonus Eligible.*
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine and completion of appropriate residency
- Active board certification in Family Medicine
- Ideally, 1+ years of experience in primary care
Company and Position Highlights:
- A practice based on quality of care and not productivity
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance
- ~12 patients a day with an average appointment time of 40min
- Onsite services include moderately complex lab, pharmacy, physical therapy and dietitian
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care
- Collegial environment
- Accredited by (AAAHC) the Accreditation Association Ambulatory Health Care
- Corporate social responsibility including a commitment in promoting and enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Guaranteed base salary
- Yearly bonus eligibility based on quality of care, not RVUs
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- 401k with guaranteed match
- Known as The City of Enchantment
- Within an hour of Houston and 20 minutes to the beach
- Healthy economy
- Light Traffic
“The reason our model is so special is that all the incentives are aligned. Dow, QuadMed, myself and the patient all want the same thing, for the patient to be so healthy they do not need a lot of medical care. This is what makes QuadMed different” Client Medical Director–Dr. Stefanek
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.