LVN - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus EligibleApply Job ID 19457 Date posted May. 11, 2021 Location Lake Jackson, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
We are excited to offer an exceptional opportunity as a LVN with the Dow Family Health Center located in Lake Jackson, Texas. QuadMed provides workplace solutions on a national level to employers of all sizes. Our Health and Wellness Centers provide medical, laboratory, pharmacy, fitness, and rehabilitation services along with coordinated care through relationships with local hospitals, providers, and specialists
The LVN is part of the team dedicated to providing comprehensive, accessible care, and superior evidence-based medicine through innovative practices focusing on wellness and prevention. The LVN will be a highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare professional with the ability to work in an environment where one-on-one time with patients and positive outcomes are the ultimate measurement of success. The successful candidate will focus on prevention and wellness, perform all nursing functions, phone triage, coordinate care with external providers, and patient education as directed by the providers on site. This individual will track and maintain accurate documentation of the coordination and referral process in the patient’s medical record.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Eligible!
- Implements the Patient Center Medical Home Model philosophy into the patient experience.
- Conducts education and referrals utilizing regulatory guidelines within the state.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Tracking and Documentation.
- Document and track activity related to referrals in the EMR timely.
- Acts as a program resource for patients and internal partners including scheduling appointments, referring patients to appropriate resources and assisting patients in all aspects of the referral process.
- Provide case management by being a patient advocate, resource and contact for patients and families.
- Conducts staff education and coaching to ensure they are aware of all the program resources and updates available to their patients.
- Phone Triage to include outlining the Chronic Condition Management program to patients and directing them to the appropriate provider.
- Properly documenting all phone patient encounters in the EMR.
- Establishes proactive outreach opportunities to increase patient health and outcomes and assist in future planning of programs.
- Performs administrative functions, front office functions and schedules appointments as requested in partnership with care coordination.
- Continuously provides quality care to all patients. Treats all patients with dignity and respect. Understands, follows, and maintains all Patient Rights.
- Acknowledges and adheres to patient’s rights on confidentiality issues, maintains patient confidentiality at all times and follows HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Provides support to the providers by administering medication, immunizations, assisting with examinations and treatments, and perform diagnostic testing.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations
- Performs duties in accordance with the Nursing Code of Ethics and other guiding principles of nursing.
- Other duties as assigned by clinic supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from an approved nursing program with an associate degree or equivalent
- One (1) year of clinical experience required
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Current license in state of residence or compact licensure required
- Current CPR (BLS) certification required
- Phlebotomy certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have working knowledge of practical nursing theories and polices
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, with proven organizational and facilitation ability.
- Strong team player with ability to be a self-starter professional who can work independently and proactively toward program improvement.
- Requires excellent assessment skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.