Custodian PT/FT FlexibleApply Job ID 23343 Date posted Nov. 23, 2022 Location Leominster, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Housekeeping / Utility Worker has direct oversite of the facility. This includes individual responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility's restrooms, office areas, and other public spaces accordingly around the facility. Responsibilities also include general building maintenance, painting, and dust mitigation. Working with employees and being part of the team.
- Daily oversight of Housekeeping
- Follow schedules provided by PS Supervisor for departments
- Uphold a high level of cleanliness across the plant
- Participate in cleaning activities
- Perform annual/quarterly tasks such as:
- Washing bathrooms
- Cleaning interior and exterior Glass
- Strip and wax floors
- Verify safety training is up to date
- Follow safety protocol including ergonomic practices and chemical SDS
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms, break, and lunch areas
- Monthly dust mitigation of areas dictated by schedule in MC
- General Building maintenance not limited to
- Perform filter changes, replace and recycle used light bulbs, complete other maintenance tasks and assist in other areas as directed.
- Hand brush or roll paint buildings, areas, equipment, and furniture and prepare surfaces prior to painting. Determine type and kind of materials needed, time allowance between coats and number required, adequacy of surface preparation, and areas to be painted according to verbal and written instructions
- Minimum of 2 years in the housekeeping field
- Experience in any one or more areas included in this job description is a plus
- Must be able to contribute to team efforts
- Must be able to work 40 hours per shift, and work overtime if needed
- Must be able to complete a variety of duties, on schedule, while maintaining the employer’s standards of cleanliness
- Must have good oral and reading skills for effective communication
- Microsoft Office tool familiarity: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Valid Driver's License
- Experience working with special equipment such as walk-behind scrubber, floor stripper/buffer/waxer, carpet cleaning equipment, and power washer
- Certification to operate platform and boom lift desirable but will provide training if necessary
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, reach, and climb ladders up to heights of 10 feet.
- Must be able to lift, from a standing position, carry, and/or transport up to 15 pound
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.