Financial AnalystApply Job ID 14845 Date posted Aug. 12, 2019 Location Leominster, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Financial Analyst in the Leominster, MA location. This position will report to the local Plant Controller, but will interact with multiple facilities and departments.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting in the consolidation of departmental and plant financial results
- Preparing and analyzing weekly productivity reports to identify trends and forecast monthly results
- Assisting business partners to better manage their business area.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing process, including preparing the detailed financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual plan and forecast preparation
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual JE’s, reconciliations and audit schedules
- Maintaining Cost Rates for Departments across the organization
- Assisting with Sarbanes Oxley and internal control documentation, testing, and compliance
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP and Corporate Policies
- Preparing ad hoc analyses appropriate for all levels of the organization
- Assisting in accounting for any new acquisitions
- Apply creative thinking to modify or adjust processes to best meet needs/objectives
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or be working towards such a degree and in their senior year
- Two (2) or more years of business related experience and proficiency in Financial Analysis is preferred
- Must be detail orientated and process driven
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting is also required
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.