Finishing Inspector 2nd shift and 3rd shiftApply Job ID 22715 Date posted Jun. 22, 2022 Location Leominster, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently hiring Essential Workers who want to make a difference - Imagine more than you have today. Your career starts here. Be greater than you thought possible and reap the rewards of your success and growth. We are in the business of developing people. Promotions are based on your performance – You are in charge of your career!
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Job duties for this position include:
- Assist Operator with machine set up
- Stacking and Boxing product on a skid
- Keep machine and work area clean
- Pursue continued improvement to achieve maximum possible net cartons per shift / week / year
- Ensure that product output meets all applicable specifications by adhering to all process instructions and inspecting their output per instruction plans and criteria
- Follow all safety rules and use personal protective equipment (PPE) when appropriate
- Assist in a regular program of cleaning, lubrication, preventive maintenance, and maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Successful completion of all company sponsored training.
- Must be able to lift, handle, and manipulate up to 45 pounds
- Must be able to work 3p.m.-11p.m, with the opportunity to work overtime when needed (over-time paid over 40 hours per week).
- Able to tolerate prolonged standing, walking, stooping.
- Some mechanical ability
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.