Packaging Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 11779 Date posted Feb. 11, 2019 Location Leominster, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a sales strategy that grows market share and complements Quad's global goals
- Identify manufacturers and other potential packaging customers in your market
- Communicate with these prospects and identify their needs
- Work with Quad to help solve customer challenges
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts
- Work with the management team to develop a comprehensive market plan
- Provide the necessary input and support to the New Product Development / Launch process
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years folding carton sales experience highly preferred
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must possess the following skills to a high degree: business writing and telephone skills, professional presentation skills, and computer skills
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and the ability to commute to office and manufacturing facilities. Minimum of 25% travel required
- Experience in packaging / printing industry is a plus
- Experience with high-end finishing sales is a plus
- Experience with interactive marketing tools is a plus
- Having the ability to identify other possible Quad opportunities within your prospect and client base is a plus
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.