Behavioral Health TherapistApply Job ID 22449 Date posted May. 10, 2022 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
QuadMed is seeking a Behavioral Health Therapist to support our patient population in Lomira, WI serving Quad/Graphics employees and their families. As the Behavioral Health Therapist, this individual will be responsible for providing services to our clients individually as well as in group settings. Evaluates and performs appropriate treatment for clients within the scope of practice with emphasis on quality care and effective delivery of care This position will be responsible for promotion and development of an Behavioral Health/EAP/AODA client caseload in our health and wellness centers and Plant locations. Regular travel between locations is required.
This position is a fulltime position, 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday. No weekends or holidays!
- Counsels clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes
- Completes and maintains accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, or other required information
- Develops client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories
- Conducts/facilitates chemical dependency program group sessions
- Participates in case conferences or staff meetings
- Coordinates counseling efforts with mental health professionals or other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or social workers
- Reviews and evaluates clients' progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans
- Interviews clients, review records, and confers with other professionals to evaluate individuals' mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program
- Plans or implements follow-up or aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs
- Assesses individuals' degree of drug dependency by collecting and analyzing urine samples
- Assesses the level of the mental health issue and assess potential need for medication
- Intervenes as an advocate for clients or patients to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Modifies treatment plans to comply with changes in client status
- Provides clients or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary
- Coordinates activities with courts, probation officers, community services, or other post-treatment agencies
- Counsels family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting clients or patients
- Supervises or directs other workers providing services to clients or patients. Train or supervise student interns or new staff members
- Acts as liaisons between clients and medical staff
- Follows progress of discharged patients to determine effectiveness of treatments
- Maintains strict confidentiality of PHI and adheres to HIPAA regulations
- Be available for Crisis Intervention/Management for individuals, departments, managers and plants
- Works as a consultant for Managers that are calling about difficult employee situations
- Presents relevant educational material for QG employees to assist with their professional/personal growth
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Graduate from an accredited university or college with a master's degree in Counseling, Psychology or Clinical Social Work
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience providing short-term counseling to individuals and their families in both Mental Health and AODA
- EMR experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed for AODA practice through the Department of Regulation and Licensing within state of practice or have an AODA specialization within their master's degree strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong ability to listen actively, communicate both written and verbally, be socially perceptive, think critically is a requirement for this role
- Intermediate computer skills utilizing MS Office is required
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.