Child Care Teacher - FulltimeApply Job ID 20831 Date posted Oct.. 11, 2021 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad/Care, Quad's onsite child-care centers that primarily serve employees, but also families in the community as well, is seeking a warm and enthusiastic Child Care Teacher. The teacher will support our top notch child care team in Lomira, WI. Child Care Teachers are responsible for providing high quality care to the children of Quad employees, as well as any children attending from the community.
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week and schedules are available for:
- Monday through Friday from 11:45AM - 7:45PM
- Monday and Wednesday from 7:45AM - 7:45PM and Friday 7:45AM-5:45PM
- Certifications in Early Childhood I, II, Infant/Toddler, CPR, First Aide, Shaken Baby, and Child Abuse and Neglect from an accredited school
- An Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood or a Bachelor’s Degree in Early-Middle Childhood Education
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is preferred
- Candidates must also have excellent communication skills, be dependable, reliable and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, here are some of the precautions we have implemented in our daycares for the safety of staff and children:
- Temperature checks for children and employees
- Screening questions for children and employees
- All QuadCare teachers and children 5 yrs and up wear masks
- Parent drop off/pickup at the door
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.