Dental ReceptionistApply Job ID 13554 Date posted May. 05, 2019 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Greets patients, answers phones, takes concise telephone messages and schedules appointments
- Provides patient with all necessary registration forms, and gives instructions on completion of forms.
- Verify dental and medical insurance benefits
- Processes, codes, and completes insurance claims forms
- Uses communication skills with proper dental and medical terminology
- Performs computer skills in patient billing, transcription, scheduling, insurance claims, accounts receivables, and data entry
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Maintains supplies and equipment
- Maintains confidentiality of patient PHI and adheres to all HIPAA regulations
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Receptionist and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience
- BLS certificate
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to be a team player, detail oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced-environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to be patient, possess compassion and uphold HIPAA standards
- Dental Terminology preferred
- Dentrix software knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.