Dentist - Lomira, WIApply Job ID 13181 Date posted Apr. 11, 2019 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
We are continuously innovating and investing in new programs, services and technologies that will help us provide better patient experience for the employee populations we serve. This is demonstrated by our investments in new health delivery and care platforms such as genetic screening, telemedicine, remote monitoring and medical home devices.
The Dentist provides dental care to all age groups in accordance with the State of Wisconsin Licensing and professional scope of practice and applies diagnostic and therapeutic dental services to QuadMed patients, while making reasonable and sound assessments and treatment plans within the scope of the dental program.
- Provides dental care to all age groups in accordance with the State of Wisconsin Department of Licensing.
- Works as part of a primary care team with QuadMed staff and providers.
- Assures integration of patient education into all treatment phases. Advise and instruct patients regarding preventative dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Makes reasonable and sound dental assessments and treatment plans.
- Provides diagnostic and therapeutic dental services to all QuadMed patients.
- Consults with appropriate providers as necessary, and makes recommendations to patients for outside referrals.
- Identifies special needs of patients and works with staff to address those needs.
- Obtains history and physical appropriate to dental problem. Reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information.
- Documents encounters in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists the Medical Director, Manager Clinical Operations, and clients in the planning and evaluation of effective health and wellness center operations.
- Responds to quality issues as recommended by the Medical Director and the Manager Clinical Operations. Participates in ongoing identification of performance and process quality improvement opportunities of the department and the organization and the formulation and implementation of actions to achieve improvements.
- Leads a small team of support staff. Participates as a team member with all clinical staff to assure services meet or exceed the expectations of patients, coworkers, the public, and community standards.
- Adheres to attendance standards in order to perform the job functions for daily operations and/or continuity of patient care
- Maintains patient confidentiality and upholds Patient’s Rights.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited School of Dentistry.
- Current dental license in the state of hire
- One to three years of experience as a dentist preferred but willing to consider new graduates
- DEA controlled substances registration certificate.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR/AED) certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dentrix software knowledge and oral surgery experience is a plus
- Healthcare information systems, such as electronic health record and practice management systems experience.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401K and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations, and more.
Employment in this position is contingent upon successfully passing all QuadMed pre-employment, as well as any specific checks required for your access to client sites.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Employment in this position is contingent upon successfully passing all QuadMed pre-employment, as well as any specific checks required for your access to client sites
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.