Finishing Maintenance MechanicApply Job ID 19079 Date posted Mar. 22, 2021 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a skilled Finishing Maintenance Mechanic to join our Lomira, WI facility. The Finishing Mechanic plays an essential role in helping the plant provide high quality product and efficient service to our customers by minimizing operational downtime.
Day-to-day responsibilities of this role include performing various types maintenance work on printing press equipment, such as:
- Installations, repairs, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications and servicing
- Maintaining and repairing components on systems, which may include bearings, gear clutches, couplings, belted/shafted drives, gearboxes, compressors, and other related controls
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Mechanical Maintenance experience in a Manufacturing environment OR completion of a Maintenance Mechanic Training Program including Welding, Hydraulics, Blueprint Reading and Machine Trades Math, is required
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision, is required
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in a controlled movement, receive and follow
instructions and use vision to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.