Full-Time HousekeeperApply Job ID 21375 Date posted Jan. 11, 2022 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a Full-Time Housekeeper to join our Lomira, WI team. The housekeeper takes pride in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility according to Quad's standards and schedule.
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for a Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sweep, mop scrub, dust and vacuum facilities
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms, break and lunch areas
- Empty waste receptacles
- Clean glass and mirrors
- Check and refill all dispensers (paper and hygiene products, chemical goods)
- Use proper safeguards to alert others of potential hazards (e.g., warning signs and safety cones)
- Notify maintenance of need for repairs/maintenance, relamping, heating and ventilating issues
- Clean carpets and floors
- Wax floors
- Other miscellaneous janitorial and housekeeping tasks, as needed.
- Position reports to Housekeeping Lead
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred
- Previous experience using a professional carpet cleaner and/or floor buffer a plus
- Excellent attendance and safety records, satisfactory job performance in current position
- Positive attitude
- Able to work unsupervised, take direction. and coordinate tasks
- Must be a team player and able to work with others
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and climb ladders up to heights of 10 feet
- Must be able to lift from a standing position, carry and/or transport up to 15 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible to work additional time and any shift when needed
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.