Health Center ManagerApply Job ID 20498 Date posted Sep.. 14, 2021 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking a dynamic Health Center Manager to support our team at the Health and Wellness Center in Sussex, WI serving Quad/Graphics employees and their families. This position will actively manage the clinical operations of single site or multiple centers with a focus on prevention and wellness to coordinate the care of patients in a health and wellness center setting. The position is primarily focused on managing staff to efficiently and effectively run the daily operations and identify and proactively address the unique issues within the practice.
- Responsible for all health and wellness center (HWC) management. Foster teamwork and facilitate meetings as needed. Facilitate continuous improvement systems throughout the health and wellness center
- Leads all health and wellness center Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers, relevant allied health staff and Clinic Supervisor. Leader responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee development, employee relations issues, scheduling, training, on-boarding, staff communication, and performance management
- Works closely with Client Operations Manager, other internal departments and HWC staff to deliver quality patient care aligned to the client service contract
- Communicates and ensures HWC is operating using current standardized workflows, SOPs, policies and best practices
- Monitors health and wellness center environment. Works with other departments to quickly resolve more involved, complex or systemic HWC issues; escalates appropriately and presents solutions to the Client Operations Manager
- Compiles input and administers staff performance appraisals for direct reports. Partners with Medical Directors and others as appropriate during performance appraisal process
- Completes more complex or involved incident investigations. Carries out mitigating measures and inform other departments as needed
- Responsible for metrics management, and facility management, and labor checklist completion
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, and licensing requirements
- Oversees AAAHC HWC compliance. Actively participates in all audits and AAAHC surveys and preparation
- Serves on internal committees and special initiatives as needed
- Maintains EHR Super User status; provide Super User support to HWC team and others as needed.
- Travel may be required
- Works in the clinic as needed. If clinical by training and education, performs all other responsibilities as described within respective job descriptions, consistent with licensure. If no clinical education and training, perform daily front office and receptionist functions, as needed (e.g. registration, scheduling, etc.)
- Guiding the direction of the Clinical Quality Improvement studies to meet the needs of clinic operations and drive patient health and wellness
- Maintains inventory and monitors ordering of supplies aligning to budget
- Forecasts annual visit
- Graduate from an accredited medical assistant program with AAMA certification; or Associates Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or closely related field required
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or closely related field strongly preferred
- At least five (5) years of leadership experience (with direct reports) in healthcare setting with an Associates degree OR two (2) years of experience with a Bachelors degree required
- Familiarity with practice management software and electronic medical records strongly preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- An active nursing certification (MA) or licensure (LPN, RN, PA/NP) required
- CPR certification required or within 60-days of hire
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- People leadership-build a strong sense of common purpose aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups
- Strategic thinking and execution-identify key relationships outside of area of responsibility initiating and improving to attain area and organizational goals
- Relationship building-act as a trusted advisor and inspires confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client success
- Demonstrates reliability, maintains confidentiality
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to listen, understand and influence
- Project management- champion organizational innovation and improve innovation capabilities across the team
- Understands and supports the primary care physician model and have an overall knowledge of clinical services
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and perform effectively and decisively under pressure. Must have a proven track record of being self-motivated and successfully managing multiple projects within deadlines
- Possesses strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more!
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.