Night-Shift HousekeeperApply Job ID 26029 Date posted Aug. 28, 2023 Location Lomira, Wisconsin
- Sweep, mop scrub, dust and vacuum facilities.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms, break and lunch areas.
- Empty waste receptacles.
- Clean glass and mirrors.
- Check and refill all dispensers (paper and hygiene products, chemical goods).
- Use proper safeguards to alert others of potential hazards (e.g., warning signs and safety cones).
- Notify maintenance of need for repairs/maintenance, relamping, heating and ventilating issues.
- Clean carpets and floors.
- Wax floors.
- Other miscellaneous janitorial and housekeeping tasks, as needed.
- Position reports to Housekeeping Lead.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous experience using a professional carpet cleaner and/or floor buffer a plus.
- Excellent attendance and safety records, satisfactory job performance in current position
- Positive attitude
- Able to work unsupervised, take direction. and coordinate tasks.
- Must be a team player and able to work with others.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and climb ladders up to heights of 10 feet.
- Must be able to lift from a standing position, carry and/or transport up to 15 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible to work additional time and any shift when needed.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.