Quality Assurance & Parcel Service RepresentativeApply Job ID 22358 Date posted Apr. 28, 2022 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
- Accurately select, pack, seal, label, and affix postage for customer product according to works instructions accomplished by utilizing operating systems
- Monitor and maintain inventory (product & supplies) and inform appropriate internal contacts when product is low
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure appropriate packaging and labeling requirements are met
- Measure and communicate product quality to business and internal production partners
- Process outgoing shipments; including but not limited to, facilitating the return process with Customer Service, preparing shipping documents, recording required shipping information, tracking discrepancies
- Actively participate and follow all Safety regulations, policies and initiatives. Including performing daily maintenance inspections and reporting any issues of concern to appropriate leader
- Work independently to identify and resolve problems with minimal assistance
- Complete work according to priorities and within a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and plant floor
- Certified to drive a forklift and operate other Powered Equipment
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Work effectively with co-workers and all other internal/external contacts
- Understand and use basic math skills, read a ruler and understand measurements in both fractions and decimals
- Proficient understanding of basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Ability to use a pallet jack or mechanical pallet jack
- The ability to use scissors and tape gun
- Demonstrated ability to establish and achieve strategic goals
Additional Company Information
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.