RN Health Center SupervisorApply Job ID 20448 Date posted Sep. 09, 2021 Location Lomira, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking a dynamic RN Health Center Supervisor to help support our team at the Health and Wellness Center in Lomira, WI serving Quad/Graphics employees and their families. This position will actively manage the clinical operations of the clinic with a focus on prevention and wellness to coordinate the care of patients in a health and wellness center setting. Supervise the clinic's daily operations, including but not limited to front desk, supply ordering, patient scheduling, clinical rotation and quickly resolve day-to-day issues. Works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team within the clinic, providing clinical and/or front office functions, commiserate with training, education and licensure.
This is a working supervisor position, 50/50 clinical and administrative.
- Leads all health and wellness center Medical Assistants, nurses, Biometrics and front office (reception) staff. Leader responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee development, employee relations issues, scheduling, training, on-boarding, staff communication, and performance management
- Works closely with Health Center Manager and staff to deliver quality patient care aligned to the client service contract
- Monitors health and wellness center environment; works with Health Center Manager other departments to quickly resolve day to day issues; escalates appropriately and presents solutions to the Health Center Manager
- Performs the duties of an R.N. in accordance with the Nursing Code of Ethics and other guiding principles of nursing.
- Assess, plan, direct and evaluate total nursing care as determined by the patient’s age related physical, psychosocial, and cultural needs in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures of QuadMed and assigned client groups.
- Compiles input and administers staff performance appraisals for direct reports. Partners with Health Center Manager and others as appropriate during performance appraisal process
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all clinic supplies at appropriate levels
- Completes incident reports as needed; conducts or aids during investigations and the resolution of complaints. Carries out mitigating measures and inform other departments as needed. Escalates more complicated or complex incidents to Health Center Manager
- Monitors compliance of Operations reporting outcomes in Epic, work que management, and performance on patient satisfaction survey
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, and licensing requirements
- Ensures day-to-day compliance on an ongoing basis with AAAHC requirements throughout the HWC.
- Maintains EHR Super User status; provide Super User support to HWC team and others as needed
- Travel may be required
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, BSN preferred
- At least one (1) year of lead experience (with direct or indirect reports) in healthcare setting.
- Three (3) years of clinical experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with practice management software and electronic medical records strongly preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current and valid license in the state of the position or compact state license
- CPR or BLS certification within 60 days of hire
- PALS a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- People leadership-build a strong sense of common purpose aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups
- The ability to set priorities, identify and resolve problems effectively and efficiently
- Relationship building act as a trusted advisor and inspires confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client success
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to listen, understand and influence
- Project management- champion organizational innovation and improve innovation capabilities across the team
- Understands and supports the primary care physician model and have an overall knowledge of clinical services and the ability to evaluate overall clinical services as it relates to operations, revenue, quality, care delivery, and compliance required
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and perform effectively and decisively under pressure. Must have a proven track record of being self-motivated and successfully managing multiple projects within deadlines
- Positive role model for clinic staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, patient families or caretakers, physicians and other's ability to coordinate and maintain patient satisfaction
- Possesses strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more!
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.